7:30am 5k Road Race
9:00am Great Bristol
Outhouse Race call 453-6396 for a list of the
10:30am Wonderful Parade
Begins! This is the oldest
continuously run parade in the State of Vermont!
12:00 On the Green:
- Live Music! Every year another award winning
group entertains the crowd! This year: Mango Jam
- Food and craft
vendors (To reserve a space please fill out this form or contact
Cecil Foster @ 453-4877 for assistace
The 4th of July Committee will be selling raffle
tickets as a fund raiser.
- The Fund Raiser this year will be a quilt made
by residents of Bristol.
- The Quilt will be on display in the window of
Kimball's Office Services.
- The tickets will be $ 2.00 each or 3 for $ 5.00
Click quilt for
For the comfort of those around you, we ask that you please
leave your pets at home.
- Parking is not allowed along the parade route.
- Grand Marshall, who is someone who has been
important to our community and who we all want to honor,
will ride in the old horse-drawn coach at the front of
the parade. This year it is Max Dumas
- Parade Prizes - Floats: $300, $200, $100
- The Parade Winners will be announced at 2 pm