7:30am 5k Road Race
9:00am Great Bristol Outhouse Race call 453-6396 for a list of the entries!
10:30am Wonderful Parade Begins! This is the oldest continuously run parade in the State of Vermont!
12:00 On the Green:
- Live Music! Every year another award winning group entertains the crowd! This year: Helen Weston
- Food and craft vendors (To reserve a space please fill out this form or contact Cecil Foster @ 453-4877 for assistace)
The 4th of July Committee will be selling raffle tickets as a fund raiser.
- The Fund Raiser this year will be raffle tickets for one of 3 outdoor prizes
- The 3 prizes are: A 10 person camping tent or A 20's season pass to Sugarbush or A bicycle
- The tickets will be $ 10 each. There will be 3 containers, 1 for each prize. After you purchase your ticket you decide which container you want to put the prize in. Buy as many as you want.
For the comfort of those around you, we ask that you please leave your pets at home.
- Parking is not allowed along the parade route.
- Grand Marshall, who is someone who has been important to our community and who we all want to honor, will ride in the old horse-drawn coach at the front of the parade. This year it is Max Dumas
- Parade Prizes - Floats: $300, $200, $100
- The Parade Winners will be announced at 2 pm